Are You Having Trouble Finding an Item for Your Project?

Gonzo

I hope I am putting this in the correct category. I have had a few forum members contact me regarding items they are looking for to add to their project, but can't find. For example: a fireplace that needs certain measurements, a stove of a particular design, floor times of a particular color, etc. I want to try to help.

This weekend I will be attending the Aztec Wholesale Show in Cleveland. There will be over 100 companies, artisans and other suppliers selling their wares at the show. I have a list of specific needs from some people (as well as what I need for the business). If you are having trouble and want me to look for something, please PM me.

I am trying to help a couple of people with Spring Fling needs, too. I am not entering this year and I can assure you that any information you share with me stays between us.

I can't make any promises and a couple of people know they are asking for a lot, but I can at least talk to some folks about doing custom work and see what we can come up with for you.

I know how difficult it can be trying to get your project 'just right.' I want to help if I can.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Greg, when will you make the link clickable; I visited earlier today and it looks like you're starting to arrive...

Thanks holly. I was waiting until I had more product loaded to do that. As you found out, the site is live. I am planning on a 'soft' launch in a few weeks. I was going to start by inviting forum members and Facebook friends and then expanding from there. I have sold a few items, which is good because I have been able to work out the bugs.

http://allaboutminiatures.com/

• Like 1

My wish list would include some of the more modern furniture and then modern kitchen and bathroom fixtures.

They are harder to find in the US and shipping from UK, Europe and Asia does add up quickly.

Thanks for asking our opinions.

• Like 2