Dura-Craft HR 560 instructions

15 posts in this topic

I just found in my attic a Dura-Craft Heritage (HR 560) Dollhouse Kit complete in box minus instructions. I'm recently retired and would love to build this kit for my 8 year old Granddaughter. Over the years I have built RC Airplanes, wood model sailing ships, plastic military models and cars. I have just about every tool for small wood working models. So...... if I can find instructions/plans I would gladly pay for plans/instructions.

V/R

Robert

I still have the instructions from mine. I would be happy to pass them on to you if you PM me your address.

Welcome to the neighborhood! How Wonderful that you want to build a house for your Grand daughter. Glad someone is willing to help you nE hope to see your house as you build :)

I've fallen in love with the Heritage after watching Brae's bash of the Haunted Heritage. It will be fun to see your vision of this house. Welcome to the forum! You can bet we'll be asking you lots of questions with your building background. :)

Welcome to the forum,Robert! 'Heart' houses like this are even more fun to watch come together! What a treasure for your granddaughter! Kat

PM me your email address, Robert - I have the instructions in pdf format. :)

1 person likes this

I would like to thank Trish for the build instructions for the Heritage instructions. I will keep all updated on the project.

It's very nice to meet you, Robert. What a lucky little girl your grandaughter is ... she will love that house ... :)

I'm new here, too and will be so interested to see updates from you.

Our neighbor has acquired a partially built Heritage HR 560 dollhouse minus the instructions. Wife and I have volunteered to complete it for her daughter. Can anyone help me with acquiring the instructions?

Thanks, Dave

Our neighbor has acquired a partially built Heritage HR 560 dollhouse minus the instructions. Wife and I have volunteered to complete it for her daughter. Can anyone help me with acquiring the instructions?

Thanks, Dave

http://www.printmini.com/heritage/index.html Here is a link to the instructions,

Dave, please introduce yourself in the Newcomers' Forum. When you have made five posts you can share your build in pictures in the Gallery.

Does anyone have instructions for the hr 560 heritage still? I just purchased one but it's missing instructions :(

1 hour ago, Carterk0530 said:

Does anyone have instructions for the hr 560 heritage still? I just purchased one but it's missing instructions :(

Here are the scans in pdf format. I can email them if you have trouble opening these.

Heritage_1-15.pdf

Heritage_16-21.pdf