Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site is Down...eBay Store is Up !!!

1 post in this topic

I have taken my website down for maintenance. I am changing shopping cart software and am preparing for a big announcement. In the meantime, I have listed a bunch of items in my eBay Store. Some items are "Buy it Now" and some are auctions. I also have some items marked down for an end of month clearance. Stop by and take a look. I will be loading quite a few more pieces this weekend while I rebuild my website.

http://stores.ebay.com/All-About-Miniatures

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• IMG-2572.JPG
      By jessminiart
      This was a Halloween Shop I made using a small kit from miniatures.com that is no longer made. I made the bricks out of paperclay. Some of the items are scrapbook pieces, vintage charms, and printables I made from vintage images I found online. The green skull head is hand painted by me. The chair is from Michaels and is distressed using a rust paint. 
    • Listing Many Mini Lots on Ebay
      By My Miniature Madness
      Hi Everyone,
      I've been busy over the last several weeks going through my collection and dismantling three of my major dollhouse projects. I have literally run out of space, and if I want to do more projects in the future (and I really do), I need to let go of some of the older stuff. Here's a link to the items I have listed on eBay - all the opening bids start at $.99 and most things are just sold as big lots of like items:
      https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=122972141479&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=tiny-little-smithy&_sop=1
      These are the dismantled structures I have on Craigslist. They are all big and heavy and the shipping seems pretty cost prohibitive to list them on eBay. I am not even sure what to ask for them, so please feel free to make suggestions in terms of pricing or whatever you think would be helpful to move them on:
      https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/rgt-contemporary-ranch/6499997361.html
      https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/rft-ruff-rustic-barn/6499996473.html
      https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/houseworks-fascination/6499995391.html
      Thank you!
      Jodi

• Hello from Heirlooms Dollhouse Miniatures in Oregon!
      By tinystuff4me
      Hi fellow miniaturists!  It's been so long since I have posted, I'm embarrassed. Having an actual retail shop sure keeps me busy, especially being the only storefront in Oregon! The shop is filled to the brim (not literally always have room for more). This historic house located in the Historic District of Aurora Colony Orego is fun, fantastic and I'm so happy I could burst!! If you live in the area or are coming to visit, please stop by!  I am always looking for more...incredible OOAK pieces from the finest artisans to less expensive mass produced items and everything in between. Built houses, kits, building supplies, decor and on and on. If I'm cash poor at the time and can't buy outright, consignment is a great option and you earn more in the long run. I have very low fees also.  Artisans send me their lovlies from all over the world to sell here in the shop.  If you would like to chat about consignment or even the weather I'm always here, so please PM me anytime! Your mini friend, Wendy 

• A really crazy story...
      By wormwoodz
      My passion for miniatures recently got me into a really bizarre situation... 
      I collect finely hand sculpted wood furniture... in real size... one of my hobbies is hunting for beautiful pieces of furniture, often in a state of disrepair, and restoring them back to life. So naturally my passion started to bleed into my miniature hobby and I began searching for vintage furniture pieces. Lundby is a personal favorite of mine, but after starting my 1:24 project I discovered the wonders of Bespaq, Hanson, JBM and so many other fantastic artists that I couldn't find locally. Most of what I managed to collect came from all over the world, previously owned, mint or broken. I'm not exactly concerned with the 'collectors value' of a piece, I enjoy the process of searching for pieces that I'm missing and just mixing it up, if I like it I'll get it and if it's broken it can be fixed. 
      So I was “furniture hunting” of the miniature kind and came across this beautiful carved table I had never seen before, great condition and a nice deal too so I grabed it. I kept picturing on my mind where I could place it in my 'mini home', when it finally arrived I open the package with anticipation and..... I find Harley Davidson Merch! My partner is a bike enthusiast, so I ask him if he had ordered anything recently on Ebay... then we check the labels and the receipt inside... it was not ours. After some detective work we managed to piece out what happened, on the journey to its destination someone had switched the labels on the packages, and somewhere out there a bike enthusiast had received dollhouse furniture lol. Luckily I managed to get in contact with the other person, and we sorted out this situation ourselves. I am very happy and grateful that this lovelly table ended up on the hands of a nice person who was kind enough to return it to me, such honesty and kindness is a thousand times better than a refund!
      The table arrived with one leg broken, and I imagine the person who first received it thought it was maybe their fault and tried to fix it.... with 'crazy glue' lol! So I've spent a good portion of the day carefully scraping off the bits of cyanoacrylate adhesive from the wood, and put it back together with proper glue. I think it's setting well together now, and the shape on the top is just perfect for the mini radio I made recently. Attached a couple pics of the table after repairs, dunno if you can tell which leg was broken.. there is a very tiny seam but I figured is probably best to not try to redo the veneer since everything else is pretty much in good shape. I think it's a vintage Bespaq piece but I can't find it on their catalogues, its shape is very unusual and I love it!

• New member and new mini shop!
      By tinystuff4me
      Hello from Oregon! I'm a new member and have no idea what I'm doing. This looks like a great place to share and laugh!  I own the newest Dollhouse and Miniature shop in the Northwest. I would love to talk to artisians who would possibly consign in my shop. I'm not looking to get rich, I'll be happy to pay the rent. I want to share and have fun! What a wonderful passion we share!  I am in this adorable little town, 26 antique shops and almost all are walking distance from each other. Quant little places to grab a snack or even sample wine. I am in the Historic District. Right on Main street in a huge old 2 story house with original hardwood floors throughout. Come and play, visit, meet other miniaturist and have FUN! This is a dream I have had that goes back about 25 years, my grandma and I would sit and plan for hours of what we wanted and what we would do. Some how it's happened. Grandma is here in my heart, guiding me all the way. I moved in here using every penny I could scrounge up, even selling tons of miniatures and collectibles online. Please plan a stop by and share in my dream come true and best of all...I get to live in my "Dollhouse"!  mini hugs to all! Wendy   Heirlooms...Dollhouse Miniatures & More  Aurora Oregon  425-209-9196   exactly 1/2 way between Portland and Salem.