Hello, t's me again

shutterbugkc

Gosh I've been gone a while. With halloween creeeeping up, I suddenly realized how long I have left my haunted house kit unfinished and how long it has been since I checked in here. I'm still blazing through graduate school at a slow - two class per semester pace - but I'm more than halfway through. On an up note, I did finally just finish installing the stair railing in my Arthur! Progress!! ;)

Hi There and know it's okay to take a break. Real life stuff comes up all of the time but the good thing is that when it does and we put our minis aside, when we are ready for them (minis), they are still there.

We can't put real life aside. If we do, we miss out. I am happy to see you here !! Well.... Where are those pictures of the Arthur!

;)

The Haunted House was the one I was turning in to a three little bears cottage. I got about halfway done with it. Maybe I can finish it in time for this Christmas. ;) In the meantime, I've been collecting several storybooks with bear characters. I think Emma will get a kick out of these, she's four now and is doing more pretend play.

I do need to get a few pictures of my ballisters in the Arthur, they look very nice and I don't have to worry about my little old people falling and breaking a hip on the stairs! I'll snap some soon and get them posted.

I do need to get a few pictures of my ballisters in the Arthur, they look very nice and I don't have to worry about my little old people falling and breaking a hip on the stairs!

;) how wonderful of you to think of them! Do you have a doll set for this house already too?

Well.... Where are those pictures of the Arthur!
Here they are! They rails proved to be trickier to put in than I had thought they would be, but in the end, I prevailed!

post-66-1159884848_thumb.jpgpost-66-1159884892_thumb.jpg

Do you have a doll set for this house already too?

I do have some bears in mind for the three bears cottage. They have been waiting a long time! :holloween:

The Haunted House was the one I was turning in to a three little bears cottage. I got about halfway done with it. Maybe I can finish it in time for this Christmas. :) In the meantime, I've been collecting several storybooks with bear characters. I think Emma will get a kick out of these, she's four now and is doing more pretend play.

I do need to get a few pictures of my ballisters in the Arthur, they look very nice and I don't have to worry about my little old people falling and breaking a hip on the stairs! I'll snap some soon and get them posted.

Welcome back, life does sometimes get in the way doesn't it.

I'm just finishing up my Orchid and I decorated it as a Goldilocks and the 3 Bears cottage. My photos are in the Blogs ... Orchid Community Build.

-Susanne