Greetings from NOLA!

14 minutes ago, BlackButterflyToo said:

the miniatures shop on Royal Street in New Orleans is now re-open for business!! Black Butterfly Too is The Black Butterfly's reboot!  

Fantastic! :clap: I'll try to pop in before I leave town next month, but if I don't get there, please know that all good wishes are flying your way. Will you be setting up a website for sales as well? 

17 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Fantastic! :clap: I'll try to pop in before I leave town next month, but if I don't get there, please know that all good wishes are flying your way. Will you be setting up a website for sales as well? 

Wonderful, we'd love to meet you!! :wave: And thank you for the good wishes!!

We, in fact, will be setting up a website for sales as well as posting and selling through Facebook and Instagram.  We are working diligently on 'going digital,' photographing inventory daily in the hopes of launching soon!!

3 minutes ago, BlackButterflyToo said:

We are working diligently on 'going digital,' photographing inventory daily in the hopes of launching soon!!

Wonderful! Myra had so many wonderful pieces. I used to stop in from time to time just to drool. :) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Michael & Marisol! and big {HUGS} to you both.  I hope that when Ron & Richard retire down in Orlando that some enterprising younger couple will leap at the opportunity to continue with Ron's.  We are losing far too many RL mini stores, and not all of us "do" social media.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...