Museum of Miniatures Show and Sale -- Indianapolis -- Sept 20-21

Gonzo

Gonzo and MiniModPod will be attending and selling all kinds of miniature goodies!!

This is a fundraiser for the museum. The copy below is from their website. There is also a list of all 27 vendors.

http://www.museumofminiatures.org/events.html

Mark your calendars for the 2013 Museum Annual Show Friday September 20, 2013 from 5 pm to 8 pm & Saturday September 21, 2013 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm

Where: St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, 100 W. 86th St., Indianapolis IN

Admission: Adults $7 ($6 for museum members), Children ages 6 to 12 $4

Dealers! Exhibits! Make It – Take It projects! Fundraiser Auction!

Enter in our exhibit competition and become eligible to win a ribbon or trophy.

Wish I'd known about this a little sooner. We need to drive about 5 hours eastward for something else, and Indianapolis is just 3 hours beyond that. I'd think about exhibiting my quilt room box, but the exhibit entries closed August 31. Oh, well ... if it were meant to be, it would have been, eh?

I know some people and could have gotten you into the display area with your roombox. I was going to display a couple of builds, but will wait for next year. It will be hard enough setting up for this.

Keep us in mind. This show is every year in September. They have eliminated a lot of the cutoff times as they were short on vendors and displays. Come see us next time!