Hofco House Southern Dynasty Restoration

Acp

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the forums.

My house is a Hofco Southern Dynasty. Circa 1988. I have recently started restoring it.

It would be great if I could find a copy of a Southern Dynasty Deed, I just want to see what one looks like, I was a child when Santa brought my house so I have no recollection of the deed or knowledge where it could possibly be.

My little sister had a Hofco Federal. I would be interested in seeing pictures of those as well!

I will upload a few pictures soon.

Thanks,

Angela

Thank you ladies. I can't wait to start the albulm.

I'll be needing some direction with that by the way!

I tried to upload a picture for my profile but keep getting the message that my file is too large?

Just trying to get the hang of this.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have a copy of the deed and builders sheet? My found model didn't have one and I'd love to pass it along to my niece.

You might want to try using the personal messaging system here on GL and directly ask the question of the member you think might have the answer. I put a similar message in the other post you asked questions in. Sometimes folks aren't logged in here each day so you might get a quicker response that way. Just hover over their name and use the Send Message button. They will receive a notification that they have a message waiting for them.

Good luck with your search.