Mr. Mouse at Home

KathieB

While not being a fan of mice or cats - I think it's extremely clever. (I'm a dog person). Do you think it is a real set up scene or a photo-shopped version?

I think this is really funny and clever. (Apologies to cat lovers.) It's got that same dark humor that the cartoonist (can't remember his name at the moment) uses in his images of the deer sitting around in their living room with human heads mounted on the wall.

Debora,are you thinking of "The Far Side" by Gary Larson? As my son stated when he saw the photo,it is definitely his vein of humor!

If the chair is 'photoshopped',what a shame,cuz I am loving it!

Me too Selkie! lol I think its because I live on the farside!!! :whistle:

I have a pin that says:

"I live in another dimension

but I have a summer home in reality"

It describes me well !!! :cloud9:

• Like 2

Yes! Gary Larsen and The Far Side. My favorites are of the bears, saying how we all love it, "but for me it goes so much more beyond that," and the sharks eating the swimmers saying "soft on the outside, crunchy on the inside." :lol: I loved the Far Side.

Selkie, I need a pin like yours :D

My son has about 5 "Far Side" 'galleries'-books of nothing but the cartoons,and that's when he got me into it. And Debra,he reminded me which one you are speaking of,and just what 'tutored' rhymes with!LOL

• Like 1

This is hysterical! And I love "The Far Side". Did anyone see the one about the dog who was going to get "tutored"? That one made me laugh out loud!

Whenever we take one of our cats to the vet, someone always mentions going to get "tutored." Doesn't matter why we're taking them, it's just kind of a rule that someone has to say it. :D

• Like 2

Whenever we take one of our cats to the vet, someone always mentions going to get "tutored." Doesn't matter why we're taking them, it's just kind of a rule that someone has to say it. :D

We've had the "tutoring" conversation with several pets, right before the event. They seemed excited at the time but I don't think they were too fond of it at the end!

I once brought our cat home after she'd been "tutored" and had to leave her alone while I went back to work for the rest of the afternoon. Apparently she learned something while at the tutoring session and acted upon it. When I got back to the apartment that evening, she was lying sphinx-like in the middle of the living room rug with a mound of cat toys between her paws and a steely look in her eyes. Some of the toys had gone missing months earlier. Goodness only knows where she'd dug them up. Apparently she figured her humans were not to be trusted any longer and should they make another attempt to remove her to an uncomfortable situation, she planned to take all of her belongings with her.

• Like 3

I once brought our cat home after she'd been "tutored" and had to leave her alone while I went back to work for the rest of the afternoon. Apparently she learned something while at the tutoring session and acted upon it. When I got back to the apartment that evening, she was lying sphinx-like in the middle of the living room rug with a mound of cat toys between her paws and a steely look in her eyes. Goodness only knows where she'd dug them up. Some of them were toys that had gone missing months earlier. Apparently she figured her humans were not to be trusted any longer and should they make another attempt to remover her to an uncomfortable situation, she planned to take all of her belongings with her.

Too sweet Kathie! Sounds like she needed all her comforts next to her.