Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

I just ordered a Primrose dollhouse last week.I am anxiously awaiting its arrival any day now.

I think I will make it into a small shop but not sure what kind yet.Has anyone else done this with the Primrose?

I just ordered a Primrose dollhouse last week.I am anxiously awaiting its arrival any day now.

I think I will make it into a small shop but not sure what kind yet.Has anyone else done this with the Primrose?

Well so far I have done a haunted school on one with the classroom and added on fireplace on the bottom floor a laboratory in the attic in one, a modern office with the attic as a storage area and then there is the primrose I am currently working on turning into a "Pampered Pet" shop/furbaby beauty palace :)

And as I have used different ways of decorate the exterior, used different styles of doors and things like they take on a lkife of their own :)

Looking forward seeing what you do with yours!

Hugs

Congratulations gemlady to your fastlane win!

Please tell us about where you might use these if you have a scene for it allready or if you are going to "have" to start a new one LOL

Hugs

Congratulations Shelly N! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 18th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Wow!

This has been quite a good read! I would like to congratulate all the winners so far!

And also to thank everyone for the big grin that has been on my face since I've been reading here! I really needed it. Everyone has such enthusiasm, and I can almost feel the excitement coming through the screen!

I thought if I were to win something, I would give it back to a friend who gave to me, but I don't think I could do that after reading here for a while. I want to do a haunted house tooooo!

Luck to us all!

Congratulations jeninky! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Wow WOWO WOOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWO doing a happy jig here everyone!!!!! THANK YOU Greenleaf, Dean, Wohooooooo,,,,I have not even replied to my winning email....I left today because I had company we just got home and I opened my email to the "and the winner is, checked it as usual just to see who the lucky person was today !!!!!! Oh Happy Day!!!!!! Gosh can you tell I am excited....Thank you everyone for the congratulations!!!!!!

I still have some personal messages and private messages to go through....Wow...Thanks

WOW, how wonderful!! A year's subscription to one of my favorite magazines . . . life just keeps getting better and better! :D

Ohhhh, is there no end of the fun???? Not that I am complaining, not at all :grin: in fact things are just getting better and better and there are still lots of days left til Halloween :lol: Thank you Dean for pulling this all together for the rest of us to enjoy!

Congratulatins jeninky and ShellyN to your wins! Now we need to hear a little somethign about your plans for these goodies. >flipping open the notepad chewing a little on the pen in antecipation< Have a seat on the couch dear..... >patting on the seat<

SO you say the houses are talking to you???? Uhum.....

:w00t:

Hugs