Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations ladybug324! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 22nd contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations to yesterday's as well as today's winners!

Haven't had time to check out the information just yet so will do that later on :) just wanted to send some good wishes first! Looking forward to seeing what everyone will be doing with their wins!

Hugs

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it! I still can't believe it!!! WOW!!! I'm sooo excited!!!

Oh, now I have to think of what to do!!! Oh the possibilities!!!!! teehee

:)

Hugs to everyone!

Congratulations KyLady! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

It came, It came my Halloween Shop AKA the Primrose is here. Ohh that shopping list keeps on growing for the local mini shop. (they are a good drive away so I make a list until I am in that town) lol

Big thanks to Dean and Greenleaf!!!!! :) :thumb:

Congratulations Minnie-me(Chris)! You are a FAST LANE winner of Coventry Cottage Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit! Be sure to visit the The Coventry Cottage Construction Blog for great tips and ideas!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean