Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations minianna! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 23rd contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations LVA75! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Hey Dean~

Just thought I'd let ya know that the posts you made for the winners of the Dollhouse Miniatures subscription contest all say that they're the winner for the October 20th contest. I got a bit confused at first, but when I looked at the other postings I realized what must have happened!

Thanks for all you do. :)

And congrats to all the winners!! Woohoo! :woot:

Hey Dean~

Just thought I'd let ya know that the posts you made for the winners of the Dollhouse Miniatures subscription contest all say that they're the winner for the October 20th contest.

Thanks Brenda! I think I got it striaghten out now.