Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Good Morning, I wanted to send out A BIG THANK YOU, to Dean & Greenleaf for this Month. This has been so much fun, I have really enjoyed all the contests. MY boys have even gotten involved & My Mother as well.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners.!

Thank You so much for a fantastic October.

Kelly

Ohhh how lovley shutterbugkc you have a new house to build!!!! So happy for you!

Please share what your ideas for this little sweet house are :monkeydance:

Who me :innocent: nosey????? Nah...... (perhaps just a teeeeeensy bit)

Hugs

I don't know yet, but I know I'm going to start planning today! :)

I want to do something like a really old cottage, perhaps with stucco on the outside.

<slips off into a daydream>

:) I just wanted to send out a big congratulations to ALL the winner this month! This has been so much fun. I was in a mini slump but this has brought me back to life. Thank you so much Greenleaf and Dean and the gang! This has been such a wonderful, fun time....even if I didn't win a house...I will just have to order one!!!!! Thanks again!

Anna and Holly, I haven't decided where to use the tiles yet but I'm sure I won't have any trouble deciding. I've used these tiles before and just finished using them in the attic in the Van Buren (in my blog). I love them.

Thanks again Dean and Greenleaf for a wonderful month of October. It's been great fun!

Congratulations HerOdyssey! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 30th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean