So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

Warmer here today, of course that is relative. We got some ice chopped and got some more paths made that are safer for me to walk on. I'm sure it was quite a sight :eek: to the passers-by to see an old lady with a shovel and ice chopper in one hand and a cane in the other.

Selkie!!! :doh: What are we gonna do with you? I know what I'd like to do and if I could I'd come kidnap you and force you to sit in the sunshine on the patio with me. Take care on that ice sweetie and salt the sidewalks generously.

We're back to normal now. <sigh of relief> Yesterday saw a high of almost 75 and this morning's low was 57. That's a little warmer than average, but definitely more appropriate for this time of year here.

Sharing Holly's cold, crummy rain. There was an earlier promise of a warm weekend, but that seems to have been taken off the table.

I'm sorry to hear that, especially as we get y'all's weather a day or two later.

Sharing Holly's cold, crummy rain. There was an earlier promise of a warm weekend, but that seems to have been taken off the table.

Ick! Looks like our weekend weather might be heading in the same directions. Wind is picking up as well and "threats" of below freezing and snow, we'll see.

Hugs

Sunny today yet only upper 40s (F). Promise of cloudy but 60s over the weekend. No more rain until end of next week.

Ditto. It's so good to see the sun! Later DH said he'll assemble the new coat tree and bring it out to the shop and I'm going out to play today.

post-583-0-89618300-1421414818_thumb.jpg

This was last week. All that snow is gone now. There is rain forecasted for us on the shore for MLK jr birthday. I hope it is snow. We have not had much here this season. That means something if I am looking forward to the white stuff.

Can someone send me a picture of sunshine please? Thank you. I have forgotten what it looks like. :(

Here you go!

post-329-0-85927100-1421426377_thumb.jpg

Better? We're having our normal highs in the mid 70s and it's wonderful to sit in a rocking chair in a patch of sunshine on the patio and let it bake into my bones. The hummingbirds are humming, the warblers are warbling, and the butterflies are.........um..........well, they're doing whatever it is they do and looking absolutely gorgeous while doing it. I'm sending thoughts of warmth and sunshine to you guys and hopes for an early spring for everyone.