So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

11 hours ago, SewMini said:

Well, we’ve had about 15 inches of snow since Froday. That’s been fun. All I can say is thank goodness for neighbors with snowblowers!

Haha, yes! I guess hubby is still in Europe?

Over here I am all to Happy to stay under the covers with an extra blanket (fever and tummy bug) as it is really a brrrr-cold feeling outside. We had a snowcover from a couple of days ago and yesterday it went from snowing, to snow-slush, back to snowing yet again more or less the whole day so it is an icey snowy road mess out there! 

It's winter in Maine so you get the same old same old - cold, snow, freezing rain, etc. Unfortunately, whenever it goes above freezing some ugly bugs wake up in my attic and start roaming. They look like stink bugs but they're not. Since it's supposed to warm into the 40's the next couple of days, I'm going to move or cover some stuff in my attic and bug bomb it. There are so many of these ugly dead bugs in the area of the floor in front of the window it's absolutely disgusting.

I've never heard of bugs like that Grazhina. :dunno:

It's 4 degrees here.:cold: we had snow all day yesterday and a serious wind event at lunch time. The chairlift was downright scary and the wind was literally stopping us from skiing down hill. We were moving at walking pace due to wind shear. Lol we ended up with 8 inches on snow but it sure felt like more than that. 

1 minute ago, WyckedWood said:

Snow, snow and more snow. Winter decided to arrive just when I’m ready for Spring. I planted 100 daffodil bulbs last fall, can’t wait to see them. 

Of course it did! Right when I leave.. LOL!!

We even got some snow here. Of course, it started out as rain which froze and then the snow fell over the frozen rain to make - ta da! an ice rink for cars! Here in the downtown, all the snow on the north sides of the roads are gone, but the sun never hit the south sides because of the buildings, so driving west is a breeze and driving home eastwards you slip and slide. Lisa said she got 3" where she lives - how lucky can you get and no, that is not sarcasm.

• Like 1

Well....we're officially in Autumn here in NZ!  It's pretty warm, a little humid.  Seems like a few people must be coming out to the beach because I've just heard the volunteer fire siren go off for the second time this morning.  We have a few car crashes out here....  We were out on the boat last weekend - just glorious!