Dollhouse Dolls for sale - all must go at reduced prices

Wolfie

I'm having a very big sale on all dollhouse dolls on my website - http://www.lonewolfminiaturecreations.com

All dolls $125.00 to $250.00 will be sold at $75.00

All dolls from $100.00 will be sold at $50.00.

All babies and children will be $15.00 each.

This is very much below what I ordinarily ask.............I am selling them as I have had a stroke in November, and have to find money to pay my hospital bills.

Gina

post-1831-0-27014200-1389573724_thumb.jp

Oh Wolfie, I'm glad to hear from you but not this kind of news. I hope you are recovering well by now and healing quickly.

We all have missed you so much and were mentioning you to some new folks within the month.

Your dolls are so beautiful and highly detailed. Anyone will be blessed with a treasure if they are able to purchase one.

Please take good care of yourself and keep us posted.

Hugs of healing, Selkie

• Like 1

Oh, Wolfie....what a heart wrenching note. I wish you a very speedy recovery and what sad news that your dear husband passed away last year. I clicked on your link and your dolls are absolutely exquisite and they all have such detail. I don't have any dollhouse dolls yet but I will check back when I have a bit more time this week to look at your gallery. I am so very sorry for your loss and that you had a mild stroke recently. You are a true artisan and anyone fortunate enough to be able to purchase a doll from you would be very lucky indeed!

Take care and please feel better soon!

Susan

Wolfmeister, I have sorely missed you! Thanks be that you are recovering from the stroke. And for all y'all who think these dolls are beautiful, just wait until you own one and can hold it in your hand and look at it with your own eyes.

• Like 1

Oh, Gina, I am so sorry to hear that. I want some more of your dolls. I guess I'll send a PM because when I clicked on the website nothing happened - it didn't go to the shopping cart. I'll send a message right now for the first one. I hope I can get more than one - I love your dolls!

Thank you all for your messages. Since my Doug passed, it's been sort of a downward spiral in many ways. The stroke was - according to the doctors - a very mild one-but left me with some language mix-ups and some mild memory loss. I stumble over words and sometimes give the inappropriate answer - which is embarrassing. Oh yes, and a pinched nerve in my neck. Besides that my step-children moved me quickly from the mountain to the valley, and didn't appreciate all of my dollhouses and/or furniture and broke my Vineyard in many pieces. I still have not repaired it, and don't know if I can. The house is sitting on a table covered with a sheet.

My computer and doll room for dressing is set up, but the kilns are not set up. I've recently begun scrolling again, and have done 3 craft shows. And will do more soon. I have a partner in the "woodworking" area of my life. He does all the hard things for me as I'm really not up to speed there either. He found me hanging on to the counter and took me to the hospital. He and his wife have been watching out for me. I'll be 73 next birthday, and they don't want to lose me to another stroke. After Doug passed, and the house sold, and my move, I've lost almost 60 pounds. That may have had something to do with the stroke as I was not eating enough. Anyway I feel better, but hospital bills are coming in, so I need to get rid of the dolls to help pay for them.

Thank you so much for looking at the dolls, I love them too, but needs must be met. I would rather have them go to good homes, than just stay in boxes here.

Gina

• Like 1

:blush:Thank you for your kind words. I'll try and see how things are. I'm not able to build dollhouses here. No room. And I mean no room. I miss my house in Seeley, but we can't go back, we can only go forward....LOL I'm going forward step by step. :)

• Like 1

Have sold quite a few! I have revamped my webpages to only show the dolls that are left.

Here is a half scale doll that is not on my webpage.....Her name is Debra. She is $15.00

post-1831-0-48258400-1390053467_thumb.jp

post-1831-0-50384700-1390053501_thumb.jp

I make my dolls from scratch. Right from a jug of slip, cast them, clean them, fire them, paint them, and yes, I make the clothes, wig them as well. I have just gone through my galleries for 2010 and 2011 to mark what is sold and what is available if you are interested.

• Like 1

I make my dolls from scratch. Right from a jug of slip, cast them, clean them, fire them, paint them, and yes, I make the clothes, wig them as well. I have just gone through my galleries for 2010 and 2011 to mark what is sold and what is available if you are interested.

I think your work is amazing. I love all of the items that you've made. The hats are incredible too.

Yesterday I was so excited because my package arrived from Wolfie and inside were 3 of the most beautiful handmade dolls that she made. These are my very first miniature people and even though my Garfield is still in the building stages the little folks will have a special place in my dollhouse someday.

If any of you have not yet taken a look at her website then you should treat yourself. After seeing these dolls and how intricate and lovingly they were made now I am saving up so I can buy more. They are truly works of art and she is a true artisan. Even her hats are amazing and yes, I got one of those too.

When I show my friends these dolls they will be truly impressed with the detail! So.....thanks, Wolfie!!!!!

Susan