Hello, All

jcormuss

Hello, fellow enthusiasts!

My name is Jane, and I have been mostly lurking in the shadows since I joined the community in January. I am new as a member, but not as an enthusiast of miniatures. Loved them as a kid, and I still do. My first experience in building a dollhouse was 20 years ago, while in grad school. I constructed the Westville with my former significant other, an architect; it was marvelously relaxing and a great stress buster when deadlines loomed.

Now I am about to embark on my first solo effort, the Aster, as a prelude to building the Glencroft. I read the community's posts with great interest and am so impressed. It's terrific to know there's such a varied community, with such a variety of aptitudes. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and learning from you.

All the best from the Green Mountains of Vermont!

Jane

post-57925-0-86501100-1392689553_thumb.j

Welcome. As was mentioned, we are a bunch of enablers and we love eye candy. As soon as you have 5 posts, you are eligible to begin albums and share your progress. Thanks for posting your Westville. I have one waiting patiently in the wings.

Welcome to the little family, Jane. DH & I love Vermont and its friendly people, but we so do not "do" Winter and cold! If I live long enough I want to build another Westville one day; the one I built was sold before I ever got to open the box!