2014 Miniature Show & Sale in Boca Raton, FL

The annual Miniature Show & Sale presented by Les Petits Collecteurs of S FL will be held Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Boca Raton Community Center, 150 NW Crawford Blvd., Boca Raton, FL 33432. Hours: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Adults $5 and children under 12 $2.

Our pre-registered Workshops are being held Friday, March 7. See our Club's website for details.

http://sites.google.com/site/lespetitsclub.

Our Show features miniature dealers, exhibits, door prizes, free Make & Take Projects and more. A portion of our proceeds benefit AVDA and Kids In Distress. The theme for the exhibits this year is A Walk Through History.

See you at the show! I will be exhibiting my HBS Creatin Contest 2013 "Palazzo di Venezia". Last year I displayed my "Royal Toy Theater" and put on performances with the CanCan Marionettes and the Swan Lake ballerinas. It is so nice to have this show so close to home.

• Like 1

See you at the show! I will be exhibiting my HBS Creatin Contest 2013 "Palazzo di Venezia". Last year I displayed my "Royal Toy Theater" and put on performances with the CanCan Marionettes and the Swan Lake ballerinas. It is so nice to have this show so close to home.

I can't wait to see your Palazzo!