Asking for good thoughts for my mom

amylynn920

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I'm sorry I've been MIA. Mom is home, stabilized and we have nurses and hospice in place. I have been working, caring for her and not having much time for my miniatures. My Orchid still sits boxed. I'm hoping to find some time this month to start her. I miss you all! ((hugs))

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear that your mom is home and as comfortable as she can be. Thank heavens for whoever invented hospice care which allows people to go home, rest, and be with their loved ones. Do you have any mini projects that you can work on while you sit beside your mom's bed?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Mine will have died a year ago exactly one week from today. I have no regrets about not making it out in time to see her as she had stage 4 lung cancer and my sister was there and she put me on speaker phone so I could say goodbye to mom. I was supposed to fly out a few days later when she went.