New to the forum

gymmom1001

Hello, I am new tho this site and thought I would say hi to everyone and tell you a little about myself. I am 29 years old, married, mother of three children, ages 8, 6, and 3. I work more than full time as a hemodialysis technician. I love reptiles, yes even snakes.

My daughter's both do gymnastics, the oldest does competitive. My youngest child is my son.

I love miniatures and dollhouses, obviously..Lol. however the hubby says his house won't be covered in dollhouses, I say there is always the basement.

• Like 4

Welcome to the family. I hear what you say about DH not wanting dollhouses all over the house. Mine is that way too.

But that hasn't stopped me from making a mess in my areas of the house. hahahaha

Once you have made 5 posts you can start an album and share your pictures with all of us eye candy junkies.

My job allows me to have a day or two off during the week usually, and when that happens the older two are in school, leaving me with only my son, hence minitime. Or after they go too bed at night.

And awesome on the snake havanaholly.

• Like 1

My job allows me to have a day or two off during the week usually, and when that happens the older two are in school, leaving me with only my son, hence minitime. Or after they go too bed at night.

And awesome on the snake havanaholly.

Amanada, when you say there is always the basement, did you have it in mind to store your dollhouses or your husband? (Ha, ha). :D Whatever your intent, welcome to the site.

Are your little girls into dollhouses too? That would add to the fun, but they don't need to share your interest for you to enjoy this hobby. I am also wondering if you will have a little reptile in one of your miniature projects. I hope you will post pictures or your projects and ideas as you move along.

• Like 1

Maureen,you cracked me up! I would probably show much less restraint than Amanda and 'invite' him into the basement,so I could have dollhouses all over MY house! LOL But,hey,I'd actually love a basement to work/play in! Nice!

I might put him down there..depends on his mood..lol.

There will definitely be mini reptiles in my houses, our the yards..Lol

My oldest daughter is a gymnast so I have toyed with the idea of making her a mini wall hanging gym with hooks under for her medals...hmm down the road project..:)

• Like 1

...My oldest daughter is a gymnast so I have toyed with the idea of making her a mini wall hanging gym with hooks under for her medals...hmm down the road project.. :)

The Coventry Cottage and the Beacon Hill have been made into ballet studios, so why not make the McKinley into the gym? You could mount the hooks across the fronts of the drawers and they could double as drawer pulls; or make the drawers non-opening.

After I saw Maureen's post I tried to find you some printable miniature awards/ribbons/medals,too,but wasn't successful today. If I find some another time I'll send you the link!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you Amanda! The gym idea sounds terrific and it would be fun to make a lot of the equipment. Miniatures.com has an inexpensive treadmill:

http://www.miniatures.com/Treadmill-P21072.aspx.%C2'> Can't wait to see what you come up with. Hope you have fun with your build whatever you decidde to

do!

Amanda you could also look at bracelet charms, I bet there is some trophy's you could use. Also look through things like birthday cake decorations and for ribbons and awards scrap book supplies.

• Like 1