Hi Honey I'm home :)

pin1056

I havent been here posting for ages in fact quite alot of ages have past lol ........so I thought I'd have a look about and say hello to old friends and a big hi to the friends I have yet to meet :prop:

side tracked by social media but still building I notice most of my albums are houses that are now defunct...must upload some current pics :bigwink:

anyways I hope to be back posting on a regular basis...ive missed you all and didnt realise quite how much it till now ...off to drool at the member galleries...chat soon people of Greenleaf :bounce8:

and as my title says...Hi Honey I'm home!!! xxxx

• Like 8

Linda!!!!! <running to throw my arms around you in a huge hug> You're home!!! It's *SO* good to see you. I'm just twirling around in circles and having all kinds of happy fits. Here, let me get you a comfy pillow for your back and something to drink while you look thru the galleries. And then of course I'll wait patiently for you to upload pics of your houses because looking at them can make me smile all day long.

It's good to have you home.

Deb

• Like 2

Yippee !!! You're home again. Wow this has been so great lately with all the lost sheep finding their way back to the fold. We talk about your builds all the time and direct folks to your albums, esp your dbl BH. So glad to see/hear you again. Hope you'll pull up a chair and have tea. Holly makes some mean blueberry scones.

• Like 2

Linda, you've been missed! We've been waiting for the ransom request, fearing you were kidnapped. So glad that the social media released you relatively unharmed! Welcome back :hug:

• Like 2

Hi Linda, and welcome home. Speaking of home, I took another look at your Beacon Hill Extravaganza, which is just breathtaking, or rather an ingenious work of art. - All you newcomers, please check this out in Linda's gallery.

I am very happy you are still building, and I look forward to seeing your updated pictures. Most important, I am glad you are well.

• Like 1

Let`s see....

Chelsea is 25. She is a co-chair of a non profit in town that helps urban teens with issues they face at home and at school. She travels. They just received a large grant from Ben & Jerry`s. She is waiting about a summer internship in Oakland, CA. She is one foot out the house.

Miss Natalie is 20 but will be of legal tender at the end of the year. She is working and helping me around the homestead.

Rainbow (nickname)..is 21 in June. He has been living here for the past few months after his Dad through him out. He has a job. He helps out here too. He raked my yard without being told. HUGE!

Fred and I have been together 28 year, married for 21. Still in the house and I am actually doing better. The mastoidectomy two years ago made a big difference in my life. I will probably never be 100% but it gave me part of my life back! I have cognitive and balance again. I am living and for the most part..loving my life.

Everything took a back seat..not just minis. Gardening, reading, home projects, and just having fun. I am glad that I have made a conscious effort to come back here.

• Like 4

australia...been exiled here for 32 years and still hate it lol

one day i shall return home...prolly in a box but so be it :D

Ive spent 2 days trolling the posts and galleries...my goodness there are some fabulous builds going on...was attempting the impossible to post on each one individually...so please everyone take this as a group post from me....I 'like' every picture and am in awe of the creativity going on in here :D:bounce8: