Hi Honey I'm home :)

pin1056

I've been going through the galleries too, Linda and am truly amazed at all the creative work going on in there and I like each and every one's beautiful pics. Glad to see that both of my favorite Linda's are back too!

We want all the Lindas! <running to hug everyone> It's so, so, so wonderful to see everyone together again. I know that I'm not going to get anything done for the next few days because I'll be so busy chatting. I'm more excited about this than I've been about anything in a very long time. I'm all motivated and inspired and this morning when I woke up, my first thought was "Yay! I can go check the forum and see what everyone is up to today" just like it used to be. That used to be my waking thought every day for years and I think my life was better for it. I'm just so glad to have found my way back home because I want to feel like that again every morning. I'm so happy!!

Deb

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Deb, I agree with you, i check here every morning. Just to see what's new. I don't always have something to add to a post . I love hearing everyone's ideas and thoughts.

Kellee