Family Reunion of Old Missing Members

Peggi

And how is the settling in phase going now? You were probably a bit impatient with the rain washing out your paddling weekend since you could have been home setting up your workshop instead.

We were only home a day and a half and we are now in Lafayette, LA, for their music festival this weekend. So far I have repainted the pub roof (it looks like new!) and repaired the sign. When we get home I want to move some books around in my craft room in the house so I have a bookcase and all my dh miniature books to take out to the shop to make room for the pub to come back. The pre-WWII farmhouse (Washington 2.0) is next in line.

We haven't had enough silliness since Deb got so sick and everyone else scampered off to FB; I'm sstill having warm fuzzies that so mini of the family have flown home to roost at GL.

• Like 3

Yes, I'm very glad to be back. And ashamed that I was absent for so long...so long in fact I just spent about 1/2 hour trying to sign in. Forgot everything! I have user names,screen names,passwords everywhere.Am in the midst of collecting them in one place...but I finally found what I was looking for..written in tiny writing of course..but here I am.Again.Have no projects going am still waiting for news of Spring Fling 2014.To change the subject..I think Deb's move was Very beneficial to her.She sounds great!! Well, just checking in..getting late. Will be back with the correct names and password.....sheesh!! :bigwink:

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I am Aggiemae I was a pretty active member until spring of 2008. My disappearance is a long story for later but I am back.

Huge welcome back hugs coming fro over here!!! :hug: