Family Reunion of Old Missing Members

Peggi

:bouncesmile:Holly, that is not toilet paper the workshop, they meant tool partitioning

Yeah, yeah, that's it. We're going to create lovely partitions on the pegboards for your tools. <tossing the roll of Charmin behind my back to Chris and nudging Selkie to throw a blanket over the 24 roll pack in the back of the car> <whispering to Peggi> Thanks for the save! That was quick thinking to come up with "tool partitioning". Here, take this roll of pink crepe paper and do the front door. Now we need a big tank of air and a gross of balloons. We'll stuff so many balloons in the workshop that they'll fill it from floor to ceiling and spill out the door when Holly opens it. Boy, it's a good thing they're going to be gone for a few days coz this is gonna take some time.

This is Deb you're talking about!

Darn. Busted. <hanging head and stifling a giggle> But Holly.........I would *never* do such a thing. <innocent batting of eyelashes> <summoning up my best southern drawl> Let's go on inside now Holly and I'll help you pack for your trip. <stage whispering to Selkie and Peggi and Chris> Y'all go move the RV so she can't see the workshop from inside it. Hurry while I distract her!

• Like 1

Oh, oh, oh, hang on just a sec, I'm hunting for the curly ribbon - you know that beautiful twirly stuff in gorgeous colors - we need to tie some balloons and tin cans on the back of the RV so they'll clank on down the highway and it "needs" to look pretty.

Oh, oh, oh ... How about the newspaper, did anyone remember to bring it? That is lots of fun to crumple and fill up spaces, don't forget. Maybe the bathroom of the house, say, filled to the brim with crumpled newspaper? Cool ....

<whispering to Deb, Selkie and Chris> we will leave a sharp tool hanging on the outside so when she can't get in she can pop the balloons, tie a ribbon around it with a note that she has a surprise inside. You know though only Holly will be able to take those busted balloons and newspaper crumples and repurpose it for siding or roofs....so see we are being helpful.

Now how long did she say she was going to be gone, we may need to "restock" to fill all those lovely places.

• Like 1

<watching Anna link arms with Holly and steer her away from the workshop> Um, maybe we should go work on packing the inside of the RV instead of the house. <glancing over at Selkie with her arms full of newspaper> Yes, by all means Anna, let's go help Holly pack the inside of the RV. Turn up the radio and just ignore the sounds coming from outside.

<whispering to Deb, Selkie and Chris> we will leave a sharp tool hanging on the outside so when she can't get in she can pop the balloons, tie a ribbon around it with a note that she has a surprise inside. You know though only Holly will be able to take those busted balloons and newspaper crumples and repurpose it for siding or roofs....so see we are being helpful.

<handing a brand new xacto blade to Peggi for the workshop door> Will this work? She can use it for other things later so we really are being helpful, aren't we. I can't wait to see what kind of house uses balloons for shingles. Maybe a clown house?

Oh, oh, oh ... How about the newspaper, did anyone remember to bring it? That is lots of fun to crumple and fill up spaces, don't forget. Maybe the bathroom of the house, say, filled to the brim with crumpled newspaper? Cool ....

<snicker> I like it! So we'll do the house as well as the workshop? Cool!!! We're gonna need more people to help. Where'd everybody go? We need lots of help to fill up all the kitchen cupboards with styrafoam packing peanuts!

• Like 1

Deb, the xacto blade is good, but did anybody think of the shaving cream....everything left behind shouldn't be useful hahahahaha

<pointing to the two red huge suitcases> whispering "these are filled with packing peanuts" as I figured I could swing by GL on my way home and fill the suitcases with kits :evil: <clearing throat> reasonable, uhm, ok, well.... Wow, so, ummmm, I'll do the packing,list???? :whistle" <Deb, tell the gals to watch out, I think Holly might suspect somethinh, could be the TP out back...>

Hugs

• Like 2

Sigh. I have bail money. Let me know.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Good to know. I suspect that if the neighbors see us, we're going to have some serious explaining to do at the very least.

<tossing a couple rolls of clear plastic shrink wrap to Anna and Peggi> Don't forget these. Shrink wrapping toilet bowls and sinks is always a classic giggle. Wow Anna, those are some really big suitcases! I bet you could fit a Garfield in that trunk which is probably what you had in mind all along. LOL!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm thinking we're gonna need that bail money re-e-e-eal soon ....

Just wait til holly gets her little hands on us later on. That bail money will seem like packing peanuts then.

Hahahahaha

• Like 1

<pausing to consider what's going to happen when Holly catches up to us> Okay, we gotta figure out a plan. After Deana throws our bail, we'll go have one drink together and then scatter to the winds and try to get out of the country as fast as possible. I'm a stone's throw from Mexico so I'm good. Selkie is up north so she can get to Canada. Anna is...........Anna is.............

:idea:

Anna is............about to have a lot of house guests!!!

Okay, Plan B! Road trip to Anna's house!! Pack as many minis as the law allows and we'll stop to pick up Holly on the way. If we tell her where we're going and promise to clean up everything when we get home, she'll forgive us. (See how nicely that all worked out?) I'm all packed and ready to go. <kicking aside the extra large duffle bag that appears to be squeezably soft> Yep, all ready. <wicked grin>

• Like 4

Whew! I'm so relieved to know this has all worked out so cleverly.

What in the world would we do without your inspiration Deb?

I haven't had so much fun in ages.

Thanks for inviting me along on the adventure!

My bags packed, btw.

Yay, house guests!!! Hmmm :hmm: now let me see I think I have enough kits now so that everyone gets their own to play with, oh andyou can all help me going through the packed up stuff to see what there is. I'll prep the BBQ andpromise there will be plenty to go around, veggirs as well :)

Just pass the toll guys on green though and keep a straight face and they won't suspect a thing <snickers>

Hugs

• Like 1

Where'd the Exacto blade go? We got home this afternoon and there wasn't the first speck of TP or crepe paper (or was that cr*p paper? Oh, well, I'm a notorious party pooper...) Oh, how I have missed the sillies! Here's some fresh-baked blackberry muffins for everybody!

Our paddling weekend was literally a total washout; RAIN and very cold, all the rivers were too full & fast to paddle. When did the sun come out and warm things up? Today, as we were hitching up to come home.

Thank you, dear heart!

Yes Holly - welcome home. We sure had a blast at your place. Oh and we are all over at Anna's right now since Deana made bail for us. We'd love for you to join us if you can spare a minute from your traveling. Or maybe could we come and play again another day at your place - maybe when you are home so we can mini together ...

• Like 1

The more the merrier! Especially since we actually made a little something progress in the going to be sleeping loft over theEasterHolidays, yay!!!

Hugs

• Like 2

Sorry I missed out on all the fun ... but I'm thinking about the road trip to Anna's. A road trip?? :hmm:

<snickering> Hey, I never said it was going to be an easy road trip. hehehehehehehehehehe Some creativity will be required. :snorkel:

I wanna go to Sweden! I wanna go to Sweden!

Don't worry Heidi, I saved a seat beside me for you! You do know how to swim, right?

It's all part & parcel of papering my new workshop

And how is the settling in phase going now? You were probably a bit impatient with the rain washing out your paddling weekend since you could have been home setting up your workshop instead.

• Like 2