Wallpaper Idea

acherrera3

So, I finally decided what colors to paint my 1:24 Little Ann Cottage. Deciding on wallpaper is another story. There are just so many to choose from. I was thinking that I would probably change the furniture quite often so why not change the wallpaper too. I'm going to paint the walls white and apply the wallpaper to cardstock that I will laminate on the back. Then to change the paper I can just use double stick tape to keep it place until it's time to change it.

:D

• Like 3

Cool idea! I sent extra carpet prints with one of my builds I built as gifts so they could change them out if they wanted. But wallpaper changing like that is a cool idea. Wish I had thought of that for the puzzle build I am doing now. I don't care for some of the wallpaper I originally chose. But it's glued in now. Oh well, I'll just go with it.

That's a great idea, Celeste. I hope it works out for you and that you can change the wallpaper as much as you want.

When I was picking out wallpaper for my dollhouse living room, I had two mini chairs from two different furniture sets, in case I wanted to switch furniture patterns. I wanted to make sure the paper would match both sets.

Celeste, I have been using that system for temporary wallpapering fo about 25 years. I set up rooms in shelving units to house minis that don't yet have a permanent home. It's a great system. Here's one of my shelves. http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2011/10/gone-shopping.html I also do it with room boxes.

• Like 2