Spring Fling?

We could always have our own Spring Scene Exhibit (not contest, I don't agree with art being judged) we could start with a piece of 6, 8 or 10 inch round ( wood or styrofoam) base and create little Spring Scenes anything goes on them...and choose a date (Memorial Day?) to showcase our creations :-)

• Like 7

OK, I called GL and asked if there would be a Spring Fling this year and was told yes, it is in the works.

Geez, you must really have high status with the home office.

I have been trying for a month or more to get a straight answer of just yes or no.

I got nuttin' nohow.

Can you teach me your tricks please?

Oops forgot to say THANK YOU for finding out for us!!

• Like 2

Ok folks, who wants to bet that Sam enters??? 'Probably won't have the time', them's flingin' words!

:D lol - I really really want to enter, but I will be at an out of town training course for 8 weeks (late May-early July) and will be sharing a tiny hotel room so no Mini's then and I'm moving right after training so time will be really short, but if the timing works out then I'll definitely be 'flinging' :) (for sure I'll be entering the HBS contest though :) )

Geez, you must really have high status with the home office.

I have been trying for a month or more to get a straight answer of just yes or no.

I got nuttin' nohow.

Can you teach me your tricks please?

Oops forgot to say THANK YOU for finding out for us!!

:D No tricks, guess I just got the right person. :) Glad we know it's in the works, and you're welcome !!

What is spring fling?

It is Greenleafs annual contest. They design a new building, we build it and the winner gets to name it and prizes.

Look here for past contests results. There are tons more pictures in folks own albums to look at too.

Well that settles that! Now comes the fun part. What do you think the Spring Fling will be. Any guesses?

Hmmm.....I'm completely out of the loop so I have no clue and even tho I won't be able to play Fling this year, I'll still have a wonderful time playing the guessing games with y'all. So, my first guess to what the SF kit will be like is that it'll be wood. <ducking and running>

<calling from a distance> Who else has a guess?

Deb :eekout:

• Like 3