Spring Fling?

And who doesn't love a good summer fling??

:serenade:

I love a good fling no matter what time of year it is but my hubby might have some questions if I put it that way. <snickering>

We'll have to call....The Lady in Red.... :sleazy:

Well if you're gonna put it that way it'll raise all kinds of questions!!!! hehehehehehehehe Okay, Debra, I'm behind the times here. Who is the Lady in Red Have I met her before and forgotten? Is she someone new with magic powers? Coz I have a little red dress in the back of my closet that I wore when I was still a size 7 and if your Lady in Red is anything like I was when I wore that thing, we're in trouble. Biiiiiiiiig trouble.

• Like 2

Okay, Debra, I'm behind the times here. Who is the Lady in Red Have I met her before and forgotten? Is she someone new with magic powers? Coz I have a little red dress in the back of my closet that I wore when I was still a size 7 and if your Lady in Red is anything like I was when I wore that thing, we're in trouble. Biiiiiiiiig trouble.

Deb - here is a lady in red short excerpt. You might blush reading this so consider yourself warned.

Here is a longer explanation if you want more details.

• Like 1

There is no fling this year.

Perhaps if people remembered this forum is owned by a BUSINESS and they make no money off of these flings and are done solely out of the kindness of their hearts, it may have been different.

For anyone who called the office harassing them and making nasty comments here about how they have disappointed YOU - SHAME ON YOU.

These people spend a great deal OF THEIR OWN TIME away from their families to give us an awesome place to assemble and chat.

There is no other forum like this anywhere, if you like it, please stay and enjoy. Post pictures of what you are building. If you feel you must be offended because you didn't get your way, hit the stinking road.

Happy belated birthday Dean the Mini man and thank you so much for all you have done and everything you do for us every day.

• Like 8

I really wish this topic would go away. One of my good mini friends was banned from the community today, she was a daily contributing member and was always there with a supportive word and encouragement. I'm still in shock that she will be here no more.

How does one incorporate the word Greenspringflingthing on a shingled tiara....?

That sounds like some antique Norse term for those enamoured of handcrafted small items.

My dear friends, again I'm going to ask us to take a couple of deep breaths to ground and center our emotions. It has been a difficult day for many people but it's important that we respect the dignity of everyone involved no matter what their position in the situation or under what conditions anyone might have left the forum. Right now everyone's emotions are running hot and it's best that we let the subject cool off. One thing I would like to stress is that we respect the decisions made by Greenleaf and our forum Admin because they will *always* put the best interest of the forum first. That's just the way it has always been and always will be. Sometimes that requires tough choices that they'd rather not make but if they do, there is a good reason for it. I've been trusting them to make my online home a happy one for almost ten years and they've never failed to do a good job of it. Please trust them to do the right thing this time too.

• Like 3