Ahhhhhhh

me-barbie

After you have all been so patient with my incessant whining over our never ending winter....

I AM SUNBURNT! Well, actually just slightly reddened. But Wed it was +18, yesterday +25 and today.....?

+30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been sitting out on my patio every evening. :banana::pepper::pepsi:

add some rum to that coke...pepsi...whatever....

• Like 3

Isn't it great to look down and see your hands and arms all nice and healthy looking with a touch of color! After the long winter, you deserve some extra time on the patio with the rum and coke so have one for me too. And when you get the fountain going and the fairy garden set up, we'd love to see it all!

Barbara, it sounds as though Western Canada has gone straight from Winter to Summer, with maybe a day or two of Spring!

Holly, my mom is in Minnesota and today I got a letter from her that said the same thing. It was 80° there and they have the AC on already. She said they never had a spring - it went from winter straight to summer.

Blagh! We had a shorter than usual Spring, but at least we had it, even if most of it was deluge! Today, of course, is what we in the Southeastern US celebrate as the first day of hurricane season (1 June - 30 November, unless it lasts longer). While the upside of all our recent rain is that we are no longer in a state of drought, now the water table is so saturated that every storm brings the threat of flash flooding. I know Spring has sprung here not only from the temperatures, but our blueberries are beginning to turn color. I need to go buy more freezer bags!