Barter/ Trade: I need goods, you get OOAK Miniatures

Jane S

Good evening' folks!

So I am looking for a few specific items and while of course I can go buy them, I thought wouldn't it be nice to see if someone was interested in doing a barter/trade.

I am looking for:

A few packs of realistic cans for canned foods.

A old fashioned coka-cola bottle or glass looking soda bottle.

Glass bottles, vases, potion bottles.

A midcentury modern couch that looks like this: Couch

A few stacks of book binder ends, bounded old style> (no need for pages)

A few scrolled shelves or fancy brackets.

You know the work that I do, so in trade you get to create / choose or request things that you need, want or cannot find anywhere. I will trade items for items listed or multi items depending on larger more valuable things listed.

This trade is only available to established Greenleaf members who are "known" here to protect both you and I from scam. I am only trading in the US for cost.

PM me to work out details and see if we can help each other out ! :deal:

Thanks!

~J

• Like 2

Jane,

Although I have nothing for trade, I wanted to compliment you on a good idea. I hope you get some interest. When I made mini teddy bears I always took a few extra special ones for trade only when I did a show. I love the memories trading creates. Don't forget to post photos if you do this.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Jane,

Although I have nothing for trade, I wanted to compliment you on a good idea. I hope you get some interest. When I made mini teddy bears I always took a few extra special ones for trade only when I did a show. I love the memories trading creates. Don't forget to post photos if you do this.

Good luck!

Thanks Morgan, :D

I trade with folks all over the world in my blog but this one is more of a trade for specific goods, I figure sometimes it nice to do these types of transactions where people might have these extra goods and they receive unique things that maybe they wouldn't or couldn't normally purchase. I know how expensive ordering a custom item is, So this might help some folks get something they always wanted and I get some goodies too :bigwink:

~J

Update: I am looking for:

A few packs of realistic cans for canned foods.

A old fashioned coka-cola bottle or glass looking soda bottle.

Glass bottles, vases, potion bottles.

A midcentury modern couch that looks like this: Couch

A few stacks of book binder ends, bounded old style> (no need for pages)

A few scrolled shelves or fancy brackets.

Still open for a more couple trades, Thanks folks!