Back after a seven year hiatus

Well after I injured my knee I was going a little batty so I brought my Fairfield back out of storage and started working on it again after seven years of not even looking at it! I've conquered my fear of wallpapering.

• Like 3

Welcome back and congratulations on overcoming your fear of wallpaper. I love wallpaper in dollhouses myself, but that may be because I look for people to do the wallpapering for me.

I also love the Fairfield house, so I am hoping you will post pictures of your progress with it. Take care of your knee.

You members don't annoy me but I had an account originally and it said disabled and after various emails with no replies, I'm convinced there's no actual person at the other end. I started a new account and that one never worked either so finally on a last ditch effort to be able to join this forum, I made the user name AnnoyedwithForum, because when i'm annoyed I get snarky and had not expected it to work so now I guess I'll just go with it.

I will post pics of the fairfield if I ever am able to create a gallery, it's coming along nicely though slower than expected.

I love looking through the gallery, so many beautiful miniatures.

• Like 2

You can PM one of the administrators to change your username to whatever you want. We're just delighted you've returned. Since you were last here I built two Fairfields as halves of a Bar Harbor summer cottage, so I built one of them inside out. I don't think I'll knowingly do it again!

• Like 1

Got a new name already, cool!

MUCH nicer! Although I understand your frustration. I am also capable of great snarkiness, but in 72 years I've figured out how to tone it down a little.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! 7 years?! Where were you, Tibet? (Supposed to be a joke. "7 Years in Tibet' is a movie. ;) )

I'm a newb. Haven't done a Greenleaf yet, though it'd be nice. I am trying to finish my Grandfather's house. (A post all by itself, elsewhere on the forum.)

Welcome back.

• Like 2