Hello from Buffalo, NY

Hi, I'm Cristin. I have always been obsessed with furniture, home decorating and room design. I am funneling that love into dollhouses, where I can design, decorate and display on a miniature scale.

I also am very crafty but have not put enough time and talent into making anything for my dollhouse - so I welcome the group's inspiration!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum, Cristin!!!

I'm sure if you browse the galleries here you will find more ideas than you will have time (and room) for...

Enjoy yourself!

• Like 2

Hi Cristin. First of all, I like how you spell your name. Second, I totally understand your obession and want to say you have come to the right place to "funnel that love." Finally, time and talent are far seconds to inspiration, which I sense you have a lot of.

As Chris said, please feel free to browse the galleries. I find it a very relaxing way to wind down the day, but it can be time consuming, as time goes by fast when you are having fun. In time if you decide to start a project on your own, there will be plenty of people to offer guidence and support.

Please check in often and keep us posted.

Welcome to the little family, Cristin. I make everything that goes into my houses. That said, it was a slow process that continues to evolve. Don't be afraid to jump in and start.

Welcome to the GL family. If you have been crafting, you must have pictures, right? Well, after you have made five posts, you can open up an album and share your wonderful work, ideas, and inspiration pictures. We are all a bit of junkies when it comes to eye-candy and love to see what each other is thinking and doing. Hope you feel comfortable here and call it home soon.