Complimentary Downloadable Miniature Accessories

Hi everyone, This is my first posting to the Community Trading Post. To introduce myself, my name is Ann and I am a paper engineer specializing in pre-printed kits for dolls and dollhouses. In order to introduce my line, I am offering a series of downloadable projects for a Victorian desk set (can double as fancy contemporary). These are free and I encourage you to share with your friends and on-line groups. The first project, The To Do List Notepad, is found in the top item on my website home page http://www.PaperMinis.com (file is more than 500kb). Just download it or open it and print. Of course the printout will only be as good as your print quality and not nearly as good as a Paper Minis pre-printed kit, but it will give you wonderful practice for the paper craft hobby. I will be adding a different desk item every couple of weeks so look here again. BTW, each is offered in 5 different scales, and as you can see from the photo I don't make the 1:24 and 1:48 because I can't see them! :bigwink: If you need to contact me, please send a PM. I hope you enjoy this wonderful pastime. Ann

red-floral-to-do-pad-xmd.jpg

• Like 4

I have many of Ann's projects too. They are wonderful.

Now if only she could develop and market new, super flexible fingers to go with the projects!! hahahaha

• Like 1

Here is one of the items from the toy shop that Tracy is talking about. A tiny castle pre-printed kit, and believe-it-or-not, very easy to make! BTW, always look for the thimble in my photos to get a good guess on actual size.

pc1is038-castle-front-xmd.jpg

I also enjoy her paper minis, and have used them in some of my 1:48 scale houses. Here is a photo of how used some of her minis. The birthday party is a 1:48 set from a monthly subscription.