New Word Game 6/7/14 Lets Play!

2720 posts in this topic

OK the game is on... Time to play Greenleaf Scrabble - Keep it going!!! Change one letter of the word posted last and let's see who gets Stuck and can't

continue! The rules are: You cannot add letters. You can only use words in English. It must be a WORD, no abbriviations. You can only change one letter.

Sample:

I say SEAL

Next Person Change only ONE letter and there word is Deal The Next Person would change one letter and say: Dead

Add your entry Now! The Word we are starting with is:

DOLLHOUSE

This is not so easy, as you picked a good word to start with. Here' my word:

TOLLHOUSE

LOL let's start this over... You know what I have on my mind now. DOLLHOUSES :D (doing too many things at one time lol). Starting over. The word should've been:

BACK

FAIL

(Queston: Can we use the same word twice?)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Trailer Frame
      By WBrownIV
      I did not like how the trailer tongue looked so I decided to make my own. So why stop there! A full frame was made from styrene.
    • Finished Wheels
      By WBrownIV
      These are how they look finished. I decided to eliminate the wheel wells in the trailer so that's why the two are cut flat on top. The complete one will be mounted on the rear tire carrier. The axles are painted with a special chrome paint that looks the best I have ever seen. You can actually see yourself a bit in the finish. I wanted to simulate chrome baby moon hub caps
    • Wooden Axles
      By WBrownIV
      These are the matching axles.
    • Wooden Wheels
      By WBrownIV
      The wheels that come with the kit are a joke in my opinion. Basically three wooden disks with a rectangular hole per side. You are supposed to glue two stacks of three disks together and the "axle" is a rectangular flat piece that the disks fit on to. When researching alternatives these wheels were mentioned by HavannaHolly and some others as perfect replacements. They look 1000 times better!
    • Interior Paneling
      By WBrownIV
      When researching  vintage TT's I came across pictures of Shasta interiors with their maple paneling. Since I didn't know any better I got more of the 1/64" veneer, made templates and cut out each piece and custom fitted it to the trailer. I then stained them maple with satin polyurethane. A ton of work but I think it will pay off in the end.