New Word Game 6/7/14 Lets Play!

2720 posts in this topic

Past

**Please remember. We are only changing 1 letter to create a new word**

1 person likes this

LAST

**I think no one said they couldn't change the order of the letters in the words.

LASH

Only 1 letter can change per word added. The letters can't be switched around.

2 people like this

LUSH

(Holly, since the name of this game is Greenleaf Scrabble, I would think it is okay to scramle the order of the letters. Besides, some of us have already done that.)

HUSH

Read the instructions in the 1st post. The rules ARE there :wave:

1 person likes this

Push

(this is like game we had going a few years ago - change only one letter, no rearranging. And it's a ton of fun :) )

1 person likes this

Puss

It's the exact same game Checkmouse :)

1 person likes this

Puss

It's the exact same game Checkmouse :)

Okay, then if it's the exact same game, then we cannot change the order of the letters - right? Also, let's clarify whether we can use the same word twice.

I don't see the harm in re-using a word that was used 20 posts prior, as I don't expect most of us would want to scan the entire game backwards to see whether a word was used; but in a "sticky" situation I don't think we would want to keep switching the same letter back and forth, such as in: at/it, it/at, at/it, etc. (poor example because that is two letters and we are using four - but you get the point).

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Kit-bashing a Tab-and-Slot house?
      By Kells
      FurMama's post here reminded me that I have two Greenleaf kits (somewhere! I haven't seen them in months!) that I had once intended to bash. Yeah, I know, another project I'll probably never get to. I didn't want to hijack her thread with my own project and questions so I'll start anew. The kits are this one:
      https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/laser-cut-chantilly-dollhouse-kit/
      That brought up the question of just how hard is it to kit-bash a tab-and-slot house? Can you reverse them by flipping over the pieces? I know it's more involved than that but I think you get what I'm asking.
      I've never built a tab-and-slot house before. I owned one but I didn't build it. Way back in the day when Michael's stopped carrying Greenleaf products, I got a smokin' deal on their already-built Beacon Hill display model. What a mistake that was! I eventually gave up on that mess and set it out on the curb with a "Free to Good Home" sign. Mind you, that is in NO WAY slamming Greenleaf. Trying to fix up that shoddily constructed hot-glue-gunned-POS was a nightmare I never should have attempted. ANYWHO . . .
      I finally managed to find my silly mock-up of what I'd intended to do with my two kits. You're all the experts on this, can it be done?

• Travel Trailer Screen Door
      By WBrownIV
      Next on the list was the screen door. I wasn't going to have one but every photo I came across showed one. Okay. The challenge came to finding scale screen material. Brae had shared what she used for her screen door but I could not find it locally. I hunted everywhere. Luckily at Michaels the associate showed me Tulle. It looked good to me!  I made two frames and sandwiched the Tulle between them. Then painted aluminum. It didn't turn out half bad. 
    • Light test
      By WBrownIV
      Here I have them lit. I really like how they look. I have two amber lights for the front markers. I can finally check these off my to do list!
    • Clearance Lights for the Travel Trailer
      By WBrownIV
      The next order of business to come up with some clearance lights. Using 1/4" styrene  tube I cut some small sections and profiled them to the contour of the curving roof line, drilled holes for the led's and epoxied them in place.
    • Painted Window Frames
      By WBrownIV
      Here is the final result after airbrushing the frames with Tester's Model Master Aluminum paint.