Second kit for Victorian Desk Set

paperminis

As promised, I have added to the complimentary downloadable project at my http://www.paperminis.com website. So far you'll find 'to do' note pads and thank you note cards with matching envelopes. Go to the 'New Products...' option found on the menu at PaperMinis.com. I have each project available in 5 scales. You see photos of the largest scales. Unfortunately, I don't have the eyesight to make the 1:24 and 1:48 scales. Sorry! Ann at PaperMinis.com

red-floral-thankyous-xmd.jpg

Here's the previous project 'to do' note pads

red-floral-to-do-pad-xmd.jpg

• Like 2

Love them !!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Maybe someone could figure out a "reducing" potion so the folks that like the smaller scales can zap them to the right size. :pope:

I use my Print Shop software to resize things for the minis. I'm on Ann's email list and love all the new things she comes up with. If I want to change the scale, I just reduce on-screen in my program, and then print it out. It's fun :)

If you open up the file you will find five scales, right down to 1:48. I can't fiddle that small so that is why 1:48 and 1:24 are not in the photo. So you won't need to reduce. I'd say good luck, but you really don't need luck. :bigwink: Ann