My Greenleaf Friends

kellee

So very true! :hug:

Edited to add: I've been blessed to have met many Greenleaf friends in person. In every instance, we took off chatting as if we'd been friends since childhood.

• Like 2

So, so, so true. My best friends and three of my four sisters were found here on Greenleaf as well as one amazingly awesome big brother. And I'm closer to them than I ever was to anyone in my real family which says a lot. I believe I was led here for a reason and there have been times over the past few years that it's been the only thing that kept me going. I'm not just saying that either......it's just the way it is for me. We belong together and when we're here, we bring out the best in each other. That's something pretty precious.

• Like 7

So, so, so true. My best friends and three of my four sisters were found here on Greenleaf as well as one amazingly awesome big brother. And I'm closer to them than I ever was to anyone in my real family which says a lot. I believe I was led here for a reason and there have been times over the past few years that it's been the only thing that kept me going. I'm not just saying that either......it's just the way it is for me. We belong together and when we're here, we bring out the best in each other. That's something pretty precious.

Amen :hug: :wub:

• Like 2

Well, I don't do a lot of chatting and quite often the work I do on my dollhouses is less than perfect but I often come here for solace and inspiration. I have found that one little comment left on a picture I posted raises my spirits and just makes my day and for that I am truly grateful...bless you all for your kindness and thoughtfulness

• Like 7

This is a respite place and a learning place for me. I have made many cyber friends through this place.

It always makes me sad when there are difficulties that arise amongst the forum because, for me, this is an extremely unique place with a boatload of dedicated "behind the scenes" personnel that allow us to enjoy this most lovely, inspirational, special, educational, and friendly spot in the universe.

Hopefully Dean and gang will read this thread and realize just how special this home is to us and all the friends and family we share here.

• Like 5

This is a respite place and a learning place for me. I have made many cyber friends through this place.

It always makes me sad when there are difficulties that arise amongst the forum because, for me, this is an extremely unique place with a boatload of dedicated "behind the scenes" personnel that allow us to enjoy this most lovely, inspirational, special, educational, and friendly spot in the universe.

Hopefully Dean and gang will read this thread and realize just how special this home is to us and all the friends and family we share here.

I so like coming here and hanging with my peeps! :insane:

Agreed and agreed!