polymer clay/resin success

zoemurr

stove.jpgtable.jpgIt took 3 tries and two products, but I finally got the resin right in my veggie pot and my orange marmalade prep. I purchased the dishes/pots/boards, but I made all of the food by following youtube videos. (My favorites are by AkameruKawii.) I made the knife from the toothpicks mentioned on another thread, (thanks!) but I would like to find something more realistic. I still need to paint the flour and sugar canisters and fill them. The pots are Falcoln, and the canning jars, cutting boards, and canisters are from various crafters on ebay and etsy. I want to put the chicken in the oven and make some rolls or bread to go in that spot. Next I am going to fill the fridge and make a basket of veggies to go under the work table.

Edited by zoemurr
  • Like 8

Your oranges are great! Did you make them too? Wow!

Yes I did. Thanks! I watched this tutorial:

They weren't that difficult, but I had an awful time with the strawberry cane as I couldn't get the right shape. As you can see on the top of the pie I salvaged a few tiny slices. (The other pieces are supposed to be rhubarb. That one was super easy.)
  • Like 1