Travel Trailer project

orphan

After building three dollhouses last year (my first year in this wonderful mini world), I took a short break to rejuvenate. The travel trailer was always intriguing to me and it was the project that got my imagination going again. Here is the current status; home stretch...just working on kitchen accessories and a youtube video. Stay tuned!

post-58240-0-27301900-1410119559_thumb.j

• Like 6

Caroline came home! {HUG} I have missed you! We hadn't had our first RV all that long when I built my first Travel Trailer kit, so the one I've built resembles that first one, a lot. Now that we are on our third RV I think I'm finally ready to build the other TT kit I acquired along the way. I'm looking forward to seeing yours.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness Im working on some scratch build trailers too, Im so happy that you posted this..I dont feel so all alone now :) I couldn't work on my wheels this weekend I had to help mop an entire store (oh my aching back..how in the world did they used to do it on their hands and knees) they said something smart about the rust stains not coming up and I had a vision of tossing the bucket at their head..but whimpy me..I said nothing....next time I'll stay home and work on mini's

not to brag but I finished a set of wheels last night. ( i dunno why i was afraid to try and make them but I finished a set. they turned out pretty good) now all i have to do it make another set and attach them....it's all downhill from here :) Im pretty happy today :)

If you're going downhill on your new set of wheels, be sure the brakes are working! :rofl:

Oh, dear, sometimes I crack myself up! :roflmao:

If you're going downhill on your new set of wheels, be sure the brakes are working! :rofl:

Oh, dear, sometimes I crack myself up! :roflmao:

Well you certainly cracked me up, that was the first thought I had when I read Marisa's post!

• 9 months later...

Did you use the wooden wheels that came with the kit or switch them out for something a little heavier?

As I posted my pictures in one of your other posts, I substituted woodsies the same size that looked like tires (especially after I'd painted them black) and then I added fancy buttons that fit for hubcaps.