When you get those butterflies of excitement in your tummy!

CraftyMtnMom

Months ago, I told DD's friend I would build her a dollhouse for her birthday and she told me she was 'too old'. I had told her she wasn't.

I printed out quite a few pages of the kit I was to build for her and asked her to tell me how she wanted it decorated. She got the papers back to me today!

After reading her wishes for decorating, I am so glad I sent her the papers with questions and that I didn't just go with the purples and greens my DD thought she'd want. She does want greens, if possible, just not in the shade previously thought.

I am so excited to start this build that I have butterflies in my tummy! But beginning the build has to wait a few days. :cry: There is too much going on around here to start right now.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone. It is an awesome feeling and so very hard to wait. I keep re-reading her answers every chance I get...and looking longingly at the box.

RL should settle down by this weekend, I hope. Then my kids will be groaning some because that box will be opened and I will be 'occupied'. LOL

Marisa, (hope you know your name at this moment :) ), you need to get some rest. Though I can say, I will likely be like that for a few days when I open this dollhouse box. :ohyeah:

• Like 2

I hate waiting but it's the best part! You can get so many ideas if you just wait it out for some time. When I am going through something like that, I can't even sleep because of all the things I want to implement. I love the planning stage!

• Like 1