Upcoming November Shows

rackey

It may be a little early to ask this, but is anyone planning to attend the Philadelphia Miniaturia this year? It is at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill, NJ, and it will take place on Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and on Sunday, November 9 from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

Also, a small but very nice show is Karen Aird's Holiday Show and Sale at the Somerset Hills Hotel in Warren, NJ on November 23 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. It is only two rooms, but she has a variety of vendors, free refreshments, and nice door prizes. It is a smaller, but more intimate show.

I plan to be at both shows, and I am planning to go to the Philadelphia/Cherry Hill show on the Saturday. From now until the show dates, if you plan to attend either or both of these shows, let me know, as I would love to meet up with you to say hello.

• Like 1

I think we were at the Miniatura last year together/apart Maureen ;)

I am going this year on Saturday also, its the only show within a reasonable distance for me, that being 3 hours drive :plane: Its my once a year show now!

~J

Oh good, Jane. Maybe I will see you. For me it is more like an hour and twenty minutes, if I remember correctly.

I will message you when we get closer to the date and maybe we can say hello in person! :batman: I will be the one with the bored husband floating around me feigning interest :rofl:

Last year I had the privilege of going to the Kensington Dollshouse show in London. I highly recommend it to those who can make it this year. November 29.

http://www.dollshousefestival.com/London_Dollshouse_Festivals/LDF_Home.html

Oh, my ... the City of London show Feb 1, 2015, is so tempting! Biggest obstacle might be getting Lloyd to travel to a northern country in winter. :lol:

Oh, my ... the City of London show Feb 1, 2015, is so tempting! Biggest obstacle might be getting Lloyd to travel to a northern country in winter. :lol:

Yes Kathie, even the one in November is chilly and damp. Nice thing was I took my flight over on Thanksgiving night and the flight was empty so I got to really spread out. Everyone had 4 seats to themselves.