Swaps are BACK!

chesterfieldzoo

Shipping will be as cheap as I can get it. Hopefully in one of those 'everything that fits' boxes.

You don't have to spend a lot to participate. I think that the items should be $5-10 of VALUE not cost. You might spend pennies to make something valuable. Just look at it and think if YOU would pay $5-10 for it. (for example, a $1 michaels hutch could be sanded and painted and detailed and be worth $10+ and all it took was your time)

I like your thinking on this Deana,

Some people may be intimidated if the value seems too high and may not join in and miss the chance in all the fun. I know I already said I'm in but theme or no theme I'm game. I have places in my houses and room boxes that can always use pretty much anything maybe even that little scrunched up dish rag or bar of soap! I swear I had that bar of soap on the sink last week! Has anyone seen it? hmmm

Swaps are supposed to be fun for everybody, and this one sounds like it's off to a good start! Everyone remember to take pictures of your items before you mail them off to your hub, so you can post them in this swap's album when it's over, and we can all see what the items are.

• Like 1

I just now read about the new Swap. What a wonderful idea! Will you be able to share all of the items from the participants so that we can see what everyone has created?

Thanks, Deanna for taking charge of this. Sounds like fun for the 9 that signed up this time.

Well, tonight I made 10 ________s and 40 _________s to go with the 100s of ___________s I made earlier in the week. I think that I'll be able to finish in another two sessions of mini-ing!

Ooh! 100s of ______s!! Sounds SO intriguing when you say it like that. I'm thinking I should always talk about minis in blanks. :)

• Like 1

I got a good chunk of mine done too. Its quite interesting I normally sway towards the darkerish side of things like wizards, witches, tudor-ish and halloween but I completely went outside on this. I hope everyone likes_____ and _____. haha

• Like 2