Swaps are BACK!

chesterfieldzoo

I was thinking trying 1/4 scale then I can horde collect all my lovely minis inside my mini houses. I can see it now. kit boxes peaking out from under the bed and the spare room for when family visits that has turned into the craft room. :banana:

• Like 1

Everything has been shipped and packages should arrive Thursday. I will send everyone their tracking number. It all went out USPS.

Be careful using razor knives on boxes and be sure to check them thoroughly.

I took pics and as soon as everyone gets their box, I will see if pics can be posted in the swaps album.

• Like 4

Ohh I got mine and and oooooooooOOOoooOOooooo the lovely things that are inside. Thank you every one for each and every item. I won't say what they are so incase someone has not gotten to look in their box yet but ohh I love my little ____ and the _____ and the outside _____. You guys really did an awesome job.

Happy b-day Melissa!!!

• Like 4

You guys!!! I LOVE each and every thing I got!! I was so impressed and excited -- thank you all SO MUCH for making me such wonderful items!! I found myself repeating to my husband things like "oooh, this'll be perfect in the Farmhouse", and "I've been wanting one of these for Whitebrush" with each item I unwrapped!

Thank you so much, each of you, and again... another big thanks to Deana for being our excellent hub! Everything arrived in perfect condition! :D

Edited to add: Happy birthday (on your actual birthday this time), Melissa!!!

• Like 3