Swaps are BACK!

147 posts in this topic

I was thinking trying 1/4 scale then I can horde collect all my lovely minis inside my mini houses. I can see it now. kit boxes peaking out from under the bed and the spare room for when family visits that has turned into the craft room. :banana:

1 person likes this

I am going to make a mini of my real house and stuffing houses under the beds sounds like a great idea! (replica won't have a basement) Thanks for the idea!

Just waiting on the last item!! I will photo everything tomorrow and box up what I have. Can't wait to send it all out!!

3 people like this

Can't wait to see the pictures from the swap! And, I would be interested in participating in a 1:24 swap. :)

I received the last item today. It has some issues, so I will do what I can and then ship everything out. I am very anxious for everyone to see what they are getting!!

1 person likes this

I received the last item today. It has some issues, so I will do what I can and then ship everything out. I am very anxious for everyone to see what they are getting!!

So are the rest of us!

2 people like this

Yay! Doing a dance like it's the week before my birthday!!

1 person likes this

Happy (early!) birthday, Melissa! :)

2 people like this

Everything has been shipped and packages should arrive Thursday. I will send everyone their tracking number. It all went out USPS.

Be careful using razor knives on boxes and be sure to check them thoroughly.

I took pics and as soon as everyone gets their box, I will see if pics can be posted in the swaps album.

4 people like this

My box arrived! Everything is so cute! Thank you for everything you did Deana :banana:

2 people like this

Yep, mine arrived this morning. Good ol' USPS, they're still pretty quick.

Thanks everybody, I adore this box o' goodies!!!

1 person likes this

Mine arrived too--on my birthday! What a great birthday surprise. Everything is so neat. Thank you!

3 people like this

Happy Birthday Melissa!

I am so happy you all got them so fast. I tried to pack it all securely so nothing would get damaged.

3 people like this

Ohh I got mine and and oooooooooOOOoooOOooooo the lovely things that are inside. Thank you every one for each and every item. I won't say what they are so incase someone has not gotten to look in their box yet but ohh I love my little ____ and the _____ and the outside _____. You guys really did an awesome job.

Happy b-day Melissa!!!

4 people like this

You guys!!! I LOVE each and every thing I got!! I was so impressed and excited -- thank you all SO MUCH for making me such wonderful items!! I found myself repeating to my husband things like "oooh, this'll be perfect in the Farmhouse", and "I've been wanting one of these for Whitebrush" with each item I unwrapped!

Thank you so much, each of you, and again... another big thanks to Deana for being our excellent hub! Everything arrived in perfect condition! :D

Edited to add: Happy birthday (on your actual birthday this time), Melissa!!!

3 people like this

Also not to be forgotten thanks Greenleaf for allowing the swap! Giant huggs!!

2 people like this

Hey Melissa Happy Birthday! :yay:

My birthday is Thursday & that's the expected day of my swaps delivery! :prop:

2 people like this

So do we get to see pictures when everybody gets theirs?

Yes Holly. I took pictures of everything and as soon as the last person says they got their package, I am sure they will get put in the album for all to see. Everything was super nice. I was impressed with the packaging each item arrived in.

My birthday is Thursday & that's the expected day of my swaps delivery! :prop:

Happy birthday, Mike! :beer:

1 person likes this

Crap! my mail just came - no package! I think the truck must be stuck in the snow!!

:( I was worried about that happening. All that snow your way has caused delays in everything I am sure! I hope all is well at your house.

1 person likes this