Swaps are BACK!

chesterfieldzoo

I was worried about that happening. All that snow your way has caused delays in everything I am sure! I hope all is well at your house.

...no snow here on the cape, thank the weather gods :) but plenty of snow in ny...

I think the package should be here tomorrow afternoon...

everything on the cape is slow! except for the crazy drivers :drive:

I found everything to be made fabulous and timeless. I think you could put any of the items in just about any time period or decor style. Excellent job on every crafter's part!

I did not post the packaging that each of these items came in - they were almost as fabulous as the items! The coffee cakes came with a story on what kind of cake it is (every one was different). One item came with everyone's name on it. One came in a little cardboard box, one in a wood box. The doghouse came with handmade envelopes with the extra goodies in it. One was wrapped in cloth like a present.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Loved reading this thread! I don't know how to make anything yet, or at least anything I'd give to someone. But it's still fun to watch and see what everyone gets! What a lot of fun! I'll join in some day when I can do something. Until then...

Do another one! I want to see what everyone gets!

Loved reading this thread! I don't know how to make anything yet, or at least anything I'd give to someone. But it's still fun to watch and see what everyone gets! What a lot of fun! I'll join in some day when I can do something. Until then...

Do another one! I want to see what everyone gets!

I'm a new mini-er, and I participated in the swap. Everything I know about making minis, I learned from youtube. :D

• Like 3

Melli, I'm going to be learning how to do Fimo food. Once I can do something, I'll join in. Even if I don't contribute, ittiz SO MUCH FUN to watch and see all the wonderful little lovlies folks made. Such talent!

I'm catching up and had to come see all the gorgeous things in this swap. Deana told me that you guys really outdid yourselves and she was right! <standing and applauding> This was an excellent swap! Congrats to everyone who put such hard work and love into each item.

• Like 2