A Haunted House

Roxxie2

So glad to see the cut finger is not keeping you from working on miniatures. Thanks for sharing pictures of the finished house. LOVE the boarded up window and the wall treatments (aged wallpaper inside the house). For the outside walls, did you use wallpaper from a miniature store or scrapbook paper or did you paint all that wonderful detail? Also like the witches you made from clay.

• Like 1

For the outside walls, did you use wallpaper from a miniature store or scrapbook paper or did you paint all that wonderful detail?

Christine, I made the wallpapers and the outside stone on my computer. I love to do graphics. I just printed them out on my printer. I never buy wallpaper made for miniatures....too pricey for me!

Thanks! I haven't made much except some cakes and pasties from clay. It was fun to try and make them! :)

Its obvious I can't make faces... :p

Actually the finger cut is not doing great :( It opened back up again today when I was wrestling with stuffing a pillow I made. I can't sit still however and wait for the dang thing!

Roxy,Henrietta and Hilda are too cute and I love their house-you did a fantastic job on it,in spite of being injured! I hope you rest awhile and let that finger heal up,my dear friend. (But,I know you-what's up next? :D)

• Like 1