Craft supply hoarding :)

WyckedWood

Youre welcome, glad u enjoyed...my friend posted it on fb and I laughed til I cried:) My friend who posted it has a craft room that looks just like this ladys. And she does her own scrapping vidoes...this just struck me so funny. I can so realate to the feeling that you HAVE to buy something and then never even opening the package (or dollhouse kit) lol.

• Like 4

It's a little sad that I was paying more attention to her craft storage wall :blush: :blush: I need to pick up a couple more of those units when Michaels has their next sale. I am running out of places to store my paint bottles.

It is really a blessing for my family that I don't have a dedicated craft/mini space. They would never have clean clothes or food again :roflmao:

• Like 4

It's a little sad that I was paying more attention to her craft storage wall :blush: :blush: I need to pick up a couple more of those units when Michaels has their next sale. I am running out of places to store my paint bottles.

It is really a blessing for my family that I don't have a dedicated craft/mini space. They would never have clean clothes or food again :roflmao:

OMG, I was afraid I was the only one who was distracted by the storage wall!!! It is fabulous. And so nice to know that I am not alone in my... er, appreciation... of a good crafting space.

Ummmmm... speaking of dedicated craft/mini places... my workshop was delivered and set yesterday. 300 square feet of pure minimaking joy, also equipped with a full length covered porch. My current craft room will become an office. Although, now that I think of it, those scrapbook cabinets would look nice under the window in that room. And that cabinet will hold my scrapbook supplies perfectly. I could store the Crop-a-dile in one of those bins, and it would be perfect for dies...

:D

• Like 2

We've got a travel trailer out back that we use twice a year. I'm thinking of moving in ;) calling it a "studio" . I wouldn't necessarily even have to tell anybody around here...maybe just a few new storage bins to start with..

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...