SM 700 Southern Mansion

4theluvof4

I need help. My dad got me this dollhouse years ago with every intention of building it for me. He opened it but never started. Now he is no longer able and I found it in his basement still in the box but with no instructions. I am DYING to build this beautiful house with my daughter. If anyone has these instructions or has any idea where I can find them PLEASE help. I know my dad would love to see it finished as well.

I don't have the instructions, but found this: They also showed the (1987) Instructions. May want to check the date on the box.

http://for-sale.yowcow.com/dollhouse-miniatures-kits/l-delavan-wi

Dura-Craft *SOUTHERN MANSION* SM-700 (1981) Dollhouse Instructions - $6 - (Delavan, WI)

Back to Search Results
Posted 1 month agoReply reply-relay-exchange@yowcow.com

Up for auction are the dollhouse instructions for the: Dura-Craft *Southern Mansion* SM-700 (1981) Miniature House Kit These instructions include diagrams of each piece WITH DIMENSIONS, which do not appear too difficult to reproduce considering skill level, if needed. Please note: ALL OUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE REPRODUCTIONS OF OUR ORIGINALS IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION. Please check our listings as we offer over 40 different styles of Dura-Craft dollhouse kit instructions. If the one you need is not listed, please contact us & we will list it. We combine shipping!!

Edited by kgreenstreet
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...