Kennsington Dollhouse Festival Nov. 29

I went last year. It's not a virtual tour but they have a list if all of their vendors on the website and most of the vendors have their websites linked, You can pretend you are there by visiting all of the websites. I did this the year before I actually went.

• Like 2

I loved it. Spent about $500 on items you just can't get here. I have an advantage that my sister lives there so airfare was my main expense. Plus she drove me everywhere. I considered it huge with 3 floors of vendors. I spent about 5 hours there. The shows I've gone to in Florida take me about an hour to complete, so it was really worth the trip for me. I've never been to any large shows in the States so I can't compare them to Kensington. The airfare was crazy expensive and I was only there for 3 days.

• Like 1

I'm trying the Florida show in February. London sounds wonderful.

We have a show in Boca Raton in early March. About 35 vendors, I think.

The Kensington Festival has about 170 vendors. Does anyone know of any shows in the USA that is that large and is open to the public? Maybe I'll do a road trip this year when hubby retires.

• Like 1

I only wish someone would offer me a trip to London. I tried to coax my hubby since we spent our honeymoon there over Thanksgiving many years ago....but no luck.

I guess it will be Boca in March for me.

• Like 1

Les Petits Collecteurs of South Florida is holding their annual Dollhouse & Miniatures Show & Sale on Sat. March 14, 2015

9:00 am-3:30 pm

Boca Raton Community Center

150 NW Crawford Blvd.

Boca Raton, FL

There are usually workshops on Friday.

Their website is htpp://sites.google.com/site/lespetitsclub

• Like 1

Mike, because there are so many vendors and in some cases the crowd can be 3 deep, I mapped out who I really wanted to see by going through the vendor list and the floor plan. I had a shopping list with me, and managed to check everything off the list. I eventually managed to get to every booth and of course bought items not on my list but had to have. I hope you enjoy the show!

I went in 2012 to the Kensington show in May and it was fantastic. I didn't have to queue and it wasn't packed inside, so plenty of space and time to peruse, but I imagine there are busy and no so busy times. So many amazing things to buy though, so save up lots!

• 4 weeks later...

Made the decision very late as inundated with studying for work but I am now going! :) dragging my housemate along to help curb my spending as really can't afford much. But after not going to a fair in September I'm happy to be going

Kensington was really great. Lots of Vendors and as usual I wanted to buy so many things! I'm tired from all the walking I did but will put up pictures of the few things I did get tomorrow. Forgot to take photos of the stalls or anything but some of the stuff was great.

• 2 weeks later...