Hamsters In Mini Restaurant & Bar Settings

madtex1967

Cute! I put one of my hamsters in a dollhouse once, she went straight for the newel post on the stairs and started gnawing. :ohmy:

Maybe if you had alcohol in the house, she would have went for that instead.

• Like 1

I love the shots! For some reason I cant get enough of the tiny hamster eats tiny burrito videos on youtube!

The look of "whew" at the end by the chef... :roflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCtdw9FG-s

• Like 1

I thought at first that the hamsters in Matt's link were possibly stuffed/ freeze-dried former pets and the wee bars & teahouses were settings made to display them in. Th video of the hamster stuffing its face with mini burritos is too cute! And Kathie, those Kia ads are amongst my favorites, too.

• Like 1

Awww... that's too cute! Showed DD before I read the replies. She thought they were cute, too. Then she said, 'No, Mom, you can't have a hamster.' I said I didn't want one and that I would be upset the first time it went for anything I had worked so hard on. Then I read the comments.

I had to laugh at Emily's comment.

They are cute though and it is great you shared them, Matt. Thank you!

I love the new commercial where all the little hamster scientists figure out the new car design turns girl hamsters into ultra sexy babes, so they rush out to a pet store to buy up all the girl hamsters and proceed to create a roomful of gorgeous babes and have a dance party. I guess it was a follow up to the ad where the hamsters go to the gym.

I had a pet mouse at uni, so I know I don't want any rodents in any of my houses, no matter how cute they are.

• Like 1

I picked up a house once that had rodents living in it!! Oh I didnt see any sexy dance parties but there was lots of chocolate sprinkles about so I think it might have been a birthday party.....sign_poop.gif