RGT Classic Bungalow Kit for sale

forjenn

I have had to make the tough decision to give up the Real Good Toys Classic Bungalow Kit (1-inch scale). It's the plywood version (milled siding on the outside walls; I purchased this from HBS).

I have opened the box and looked at the pieces, but I did not unpack everything (pieces are still bundled and rubber-banded), and instructions are intact. The whole thing is in excellent condition--opened the box a couple weeks ago, which is when I realized I didn't have room for it. All I have to do is tape the box back up and mail it.

I don't know if it's ok to post price here, but I'm asking *price removed* plus how much it costs to ship it to you via UPS. I'm thinking US only will be cheapest (I'm in Phoenix; if you live close enough you can pick it up from me).

I hate to part with it, but I seriously don't have room. I live in a small house, have a bunch of dollhouses already, and at the moment I have to pack up my entire house to replace floors that got water damaged from a broken water heater (All my miniatures were well away from the damage zone, thank goodness!).

So--if you are interested, post here or contact me. Remember this is the Kit only (un-assambled), in excellent condition in the original box.

Jennifer Ashley

http://www.jennsminis.wordpress.com

Jennifer, please remove the price and your email address from your post. The first is against the rules and the second can be an issue with spammers. Anyone who wants to contact you can use the Personal Message (PM) feature that our hosts provide for secure exchange of information.

If I can figure out how to edit the post, I'll change it. Um.... how is that done?

Jennifer

Either you figured it out or one of our nice moderators has done it for you. This is a golden opportunity to remind people who wish to use the Trading Post to sell that there are rules and guidelines posted at the top of this forum's page for you to follow, and posting prices is a no-no. We have a perfectly good personal messaging system that people can use to find out prices, emails, snail mails, etc.