The Bobbi Sue Victorian Doll house Kit G.E.L.Model H8

minilover62

Holly, thanks a lot, but unfortunately these are different houses. The Bobbi/Haunted House/Victoria Cottage/Ye Cozy Cottage, they all have 4 rooms and 2 levels. The Bobbi Sue from G.E.L. has 3 levels and 7 rooms and 2 halls, or 9 rooms. I know this is a long shot, but I had to fire it. Will see.

By the way, I was stubborn and went to check on the Granville Kit, and OMG! what a fiasco! the kit was not only opened, but lots of parts have been taken from the plywood sheets, the windows "glasses" were all over, no instructions and she wanted 100!!. I am pretty sure that the kit has lots of missing parts. I said NO THANKS, and ran from there!

• Like 1

I took a longer look at the picture you osted and I see what you mean about the differences. The similarity was what threw me off. I am truly sorry about the Granville, but you were one smart cookie to reject it in that condition.

Whoaaaa! And I stand corrected. THAT is the house that you were looking at on Craig's List, weren't you? And I thought it was the Heather Victorian by the Enchanted Dollhouse without a tower. Good ID job on that one!!

And that's why I am so glad I'm here - I never fail to learn something new every day!

• Like 1

Maureen thanks for the offer, I found one that was sold on Ebay last november for 125, and only one bidder! , I am checking on Ebay and on Craiglist, am crossing my fingers....I am also daydreaming about finding a Duracraft Madison and a Greenleaf Victorianna. Dream Carmen, dream, it doesn't cost a penny to dream!!!lol!

Kelly, yes, this is the one I was looking for, but I didn't have any idea of the name of the house, I am glad that you pointed to the Heather, because that gave me a point to start my search, so last night when I was looking for the Heather Victorian farmhouse, I found on Craiglist this posting, I almost jumped on my chair! This is how I found out about the correct name of "my house"...Look at the picture of the Instruction that the owner posted, G.E.L. had 3 models, the Heather, the Elly Mae and the Bobbi Sue. Lovely! :D

http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/4788459520.html

Kelly, you are absolutely right, this is the Elizabeth A-23 from G.E.L., and if anybody likes this model, there is one for sale right now on Ebay, it's in central Florida.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G-E-L-Quality-Large-DOLLHOUSE-KIT-The-Elizabeth-4-Miniaturist-Scale-1-12-NIB-/251737186051?pt=US_Dollhouse_Miniatures&hash=item3a9cb49f03

E

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017, 3:29:47, minikelli said:

Carmen, I realize it's not the Bobbie Sue but I did find the Heather which looks like it was awfully similar. Thought I'd go ahead and include a link if you were still looking:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/the-heather-wooden-build-it/6398399967.html

I couldn't even see it! I just saw this posting. Weird, I didn't get any notification about it. Thanks anyhow Kelli. I am not looking for anything right now, as a matter of fact I am about to post must of my 1" scale kits, and the 1/2" scale kits that I have, for sale, here first and then Ebay and Craigslist. Lots of furniture and accessories as well. Due to space, I am going to stick for a while with 1/4" and 1:144" scales while my eyes still have some good use,lol!

15 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

I just reread this thread and that GEL dollhouse that I mentioned in 2014 that had been on Craig's List for months and months - well, it's still on Craig's List!

No way! OMG!!Wao!  Here is the new link for the Heather maybe now somebody will get interested..it is a beautiful house!